The First of Many

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Majesty of the Seas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)

Sail Date: July 06, 2007

Ship: Majesty of the Seas

Cabin Type: Suite

Review Summary

This was my first cruise and I chose Majesty of the Sea, three night cruise because I wasn't sure that I would enjoy a big boat surrounded by water. It was wonderful, the accomodations were excellent and I defintely recommend a suite with a deck. The ship was beautiful and everything that you might want seemed to be available. The staff were helpful, friendly, accomodating. I am already thinking about the next cruise a four night or seven night, three nights of pampering was not enough!

Ship Experiences

The service in the dining room was excellent and entertaining

I loved the musical shows and the comedian the most, but karaoke night and the 70's show were fun as well.

Each of the attendants did an excellent job and taking care of my requests.

The room was beautiful and and the service great.

Ports Of Call

Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)

Beautiful island, loved the hammocks and the kayaking. The Barbeque was very crowded and a little confusing. I headed back to the ship were I knew exactly what was available when and where.

It was Sunday and so lots of businesses were closed. I was content to return to the ship and hit the spa.

Pros: The pampering and the service were excellent.

Cons: The are a lot of people on one ship so lines are inevitable.

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!