Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Wonderful cruise with my aunt 83 yrs old

Sail Date: May 07, 2007

The majesty of the seas just went thru a great deal of remodeling. The ship is always being clean and the stateroom are very clean including the shower. I have been on other cruises before and would recommend the Majesty of the Seas to anyone

Pros: Wonderful time, great food and very peasant staff

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

I find the food in the dining room to be awesome however, the last night of the cruise the menu is not a superior as all the other nights. I did mention this on the customer satisfaction survey I received on the last night.
A+ for cleanliness
I have traveled on other cruises will my dad who was 84. I find the Royal to be more friend and willing to help over other cruise lines. For example, In the windjammer I was trying to carry two plates one for my aunt and one for myself and out of the blue a staff member came by and took my two plates and my aunt and found us a table and she finished waiting on my aunt-getting her something to drink and helping her cut her food.
Always something to do for all ages!
Key West, Florida
Wonderful shopping
Don't Miss: You have to try a Key Lime Popsicle
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
You have to jet ski