Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Totally Amazing

Sail Date: April 01, 2007

As this was a first cruise for myself I was amazed at the attention each and every crew member gave to our entire family each and every single day.The ship itself is amazing in size and cleaner than any hotel I have ever been to.I was treated so well I felt guilty that I couldn`t leave the staff who took care of us more of a gratuity than I did.I felt like these people REALLY cared.Food was top notch and never ran out.Entertainment was endless and as abundant as the food.I`m tough to keep happy but I can`t wait to go again ASAP.

Pros: The staff are above & beyond

Cons: Having to leave

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

If you go hungry it`s because you can`t decide where to eat.
The only thing more amazing than the ship is the people who make it run so well.