Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A great spring break!

Sail Date: March 19, 2007

The ship was amazing!! It was so large and luxurious. The rooms were, let's just say cozy, but you really only sleep in them. Overall, I was greatly impressed.

Pros: The cruise director and activities director worked so hard to make the cruise fun for spring breakers and the other guests on the ship. The activities were great!

Cons: the weather :(

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

The food was fantastic!! The choices were endless, and the portions were just the right size. I was always comfortably full at the end of dinner.
Key West, Florida
Key West was GREAT!!! The weather was fantastic and it's just small enough that you can do everything you want in the short time you are there.
Don't Miss: the Pub Stroll!!!
I did not like the Bahamas. I was extremely overwhelmed by the locals coming up and bombarding me for hair braiding, pictures, cab rides, etc.