the most wonderful cruise ever

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 02, 2007
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
I recently travel with some of my family in the magesty of the seas, what a BLAST!! we had lot of fun, it's incredible that in only 3 days i came back to work like new.. I am looking forward to travel with royal caribean very, very soon. It is one of the most pleasant trip that i made and definitely i would be writing back very soon.

I would like to congratulate the captain (nice speach), and every staff in the cruise, very polite, professional, I was serve in table # 70.. and the waiter were the best.

we had fun...

the best

I love it

prompt to assit you, very clean, thank you..
i enjoy walking and shopping around, beautiful beaches, love paradise island.
we love the hamaccos and the peace of the island

Pros: everything, attention, clean, good food, good staff, i can wait to go back

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!