Best Vacation So Far

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 18, 2006
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
My wife and I went on our honeymoon aboard Royal Caribbean's Majesty of the Seas with stops in Nassau, Bahamas, Cococay, Bahamas and Key West, Florida. It was a first cruise for us both. We both loved it immensely. The ship was fantastic, the service was amazing. The whole experience was so incredible, that cruising has now become my favourite vacation. I can't wait to go again. For those who get sea-sick, you don't feel it SO much on the ship, but a little medicine will definitely help. Anyone skeptical about going, should just give it a try, because it is truly an amazing experience!!

An insane amount of food always available.

Always something going on.

We don't have any kids, but there always seeemd to be children's programs planned. Anytime I passed by one of the areas where the programs were held, they seemed to be having a great time.

A super friendly staff!

A beautiful and clean ship.

Stateroom was very clean with all necessary amenities.
Quite a cool place to visit.
Don't Miss: 2 seater "cars", wax museum, animal shows, etc...
A stunning island!
Don't Miss: The beach.
A beautiful place to visit!
Don't Miss: Everything.

Pros: Everything

Cons: Honestly, nothing

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!