Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Majesty of the Seas was wonderful!

Sail Date: February 01, 2007

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The ship was very beautiful when boarding! We waited through security and check-in and we were on the ship within one hour(this is 13 people).Once boarding we were directed to the Windjammer for lunch but you could stop and look at anything or go to your stateroom. We checked in our kids for the Adventure Ocean activities and purchased the unlimited beverage package.Our stateroom was beautiful on Deck 5 with an oceanview. We did have two twin beds and two bunkbeds(2 adults, 2 children). I had everything unpacked and our suitcases stored underbeds. We had plenty of room during the day with the bunkbeds left up. The room had a nice flat screen tv mounted on the wall which could be hard to see if both bunkbeds left down. Our statroom attendant(Junior) was great. He kept our room clean and stocked. Bathroomes a little small but what can you expect.The best option was the Adventure Ocean activities,we have a 8 and 10 year old that had a blast! They have a late night party zone(which cost a little extra after 10)that my son loved, he never wanted to come back at night. Casino was great although we didnt win. We only saw one show which was okay(we r not big into shows) Two nice pools although the water was cold. Two hot tubs mostly overrun by kids though. They should have adult only hottubs at least. My kids loved Johnny Rockets and the ice cream machine by pool. Drinks were great although too expensive. We didnt get to climb the rock wall. They had a basketball court too and plenty of gamerooms for kids. bars were nice and so was dining room.Needs more stores though.

Pros: Activities, Islands, Staff, The ship itself!

Cons: amount of time spent in Key West and Cococay

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

Beautiful ship! Only downfall were the elavators! Too slow!
Food was great although my husband isn't used to different cultures. Always fast! Lancelott was our assistant waiter and he was fantastic! Windjammer good. Midnight buffet's along pool deck were great and fun. I did get sick one night and I think it was the nachos.
Wonderful, see review
Junior and Lancelott were the best! Everyone always had a smile and very helpful!
Good options.
What more can I say, This makes the whole cruise great!!!! Do it if you have KIDS!