Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

My first cruise

Sail Date: December 29, 2006

This was my very first cruise ever!! I really didn't know what to expect when I got on the ship, but overall, I was very impressed. The thing that most impressed me about the staff was that everyone was so friendly, all the time, like they really enjoyed the work they were doing!! This attitude is one that I brought home with me to apply to my job!! When one looks at all the activities that were planned, all the meals that had to be planned and prepared, and all the constant cleaning chores that go into just one cruise, you have to appreciate all the hard work it took to have everything run so smoothly for the guests. I really enjoyed the choices we had relative to the meals on board. If I didn't want to get all dressed up for the evening banquet, I could just go to either to the Windjammer Cafe or just pick up a couple of pieces of pizza and eat while gazing at the wonderful ocean. This was a trip that could be as laid back as you wanted, or as hectic as you wanted---it's totally up to each guest how he/she gets to spend his/her time.

Pros: The freedom to do what you want, when you want

Cons: The beds! My back hurt every morning!!

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

Hats off to the chefs!!
As indicated earlier, the beds were a problem for me. The size of the staterooms was smaller than I expected, but we really didn't spend much time in the stateroom.
The staff was amazingly cheerful, ALWAYS, something I took notice of immediately.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
This was the most beautiful of the islands we visited. Loved it!!
Don't Miss: Parasailing!!
Key West, Florida
Beautiful island!!! I really enjoyed the Atlantis tour, but I wish there was more time allowed for this adventure.