Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

There are Better Cruise Lines Out There

Sail Date: January 05, 2007

I had cruised on other cruise lines before and found Royal to be a dissapointment. The staff was not friendly and did not make me feel pampered on my vacation (and other cruise lines did this very well). The ship seemed outdated, but was still nice. My biggest complaint was the staff on the ship; they just were not accomodating and not what I would expect from a top cruise line.

Pros: Paradise Island (Bahamas) - FANTASTIC BEACH!

Cons: Customer service on cruise ship was lacking!

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? No.

Staff was horrible. They were not friendly and did not go out of their way for anything.
Fantastic Island. The Atlantis hotel is a must see and of course hit Paradise Island. This was a phenomenal beach!
Don't Miss: Paradise Island and the Atlantis Hotel
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Very nice island and very large. Lots to do and good lunch buffet.