Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

The Other Half of First Time Cruiser

Sail Date: December 01, 2006

Great crew. Older Ship. Small but fine. Needs some work but it shouldn't be going on during "My" cruise.

Pros: The atmosphere and just getting away.

Cons: Ship was cluttered. Information was given sparingly.

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

Ship goes in fro reurb in January. Lots to be done. Storing stuff on the deck, in hallways and under my bed are not my idea of good planning.
Comedian so/so. Juggler was great. Floor Show was fine. Not enough entertainment for those who don't gamble and drink alot.
Plenty. Quality was fine. Service was great.
Comfortable room. Everything worked. Staff was attentive.
Attentive, Helpful but not aggressive enough in handling problems.
Key West, Florida
Great! The atmosphere and the people are fantastic. We had a ball. We will go back!
Don't Miss: The Hogs Breath Saloon
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
We never got there due to bad weather. heard this happns alot. Should have stayed in Nassau or gone on to Key West. Was told at the last minute so crew scrambled to fill in with activities.
I wouldn't go out of my way to go back.