Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Perfect for graduation gift

Sail Date: November 01, 2006

The ship is georgous! Not too big and not too small. It is lavishly decorated. I did not like the salt water pool.

Pros: Food, entertainment, views, cabin, crew

Cons: Assigned seating for dinner, salt water pool, no slide

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

If you cannot decide which entree to order they will bring you both! The service is impeccable! The desserts are divine, Especially the one with the chocolate ship!
I liked the towel animals left in my room. It was always clean even at times that surprised me!
Karaoke, pianist, shows all were excellent and the entertainment staff was very friendly.