The Perfect Vacation

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Majesty of the Seas

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)

Sail Date: September 04, 2006

Ship: Majesty of the Seas

Review Summary

The ship was very clean and presentable. The staff was excellent, everyone extremely nice always asking what they could do to make my vacation better. My room was cleaned twice daily which was surprising.

Ship Experiences

Food good of been more diverse. Maybe even more elegant meals. But overall I had no complaints at dinner.

There could of been more entertainment for the younger crowd. Most of the activities I thought werent in my interest.

Excellant all staff members went above and beyond to make my trip better.

The size of the ship was good. Larger than my previous cruise on Royal Carribean. Room layout was adequate but very clean. The condition of public areas was excellant, well kept and maintained.

I was in a statetoom with my girlfriend in which we shared two single beds pushed together. In the middle of the night beds would separate and I would find myself stuck in the sheets on the floor.I believe there should of been a queen size bed available for those who are traveling with there significant other. The rooms could of been a slight larger only because as we were getting ready for dinner or excursions in would be an inconvience. Not enough room for preparing.

Ports Of Call

Key West, Florida

Walking around Key West was great but dont forget your sunblock. Scooters could be a better option. Hanging out at the local bars was great. All residents were pleasant.
Don't Miss: Sloppy Joes, Irish Kevins, Southern Most Point

Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)

Variety of options to do, wish we could have had more time there. Maybe even a nightly barbaque. Possibly clean up the nature trail was a nice thing to do.
Don't Miss: Snorkeling

Not much to do there except see Paradise. Not to exciting. Unless you are big gambler. Beaches and streets are dirty not a real homely place to walk around with the family.
Don't Miss: Paradise

Pros: The customer service

Cons: Could of been longer