A dream too short

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 01, 2006
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
We have been on many cruises none of them as short as this so when the time came for it to end it seem like we had just arrived and were not mentally ready to get off and end it. I was tols by some that this was an old ship. Believe me I have been on some old ships, in fact one of them pulled along side us in port. For an "old" ship I found ver little evidence of its age. The one thing that stick out in my mind as to the number of lounges. As I said I have been on the biggest and none of them offered the spacious lounges found on this ship. and the main theatre had little or no blind spots and most all seats were good seat, This may have been because it was in the stern but for whatever reason it was the best I have ever seen bar none.

Very good selection and very well prepared certainly no complaints there

We only went to the last show and was very well pleased could not have been better

the dining room head waiter was everywhere all the time. Always came to us each meal and was really the friendly I have ever had.

I think I just reamrked on the layout and the number of beautiful large lonuges

good stateroom just wish we had put the bed together, never like sleeping alone bu that was our fault
was great up until the rain started but would have missed it regardless . This was the best arranged private Island we have been on. Who ever designed it did a wonderful job
As always the hotel was us main attraction and as always beautiful. Unfortunatley most of down town closed but still enjoyed walking around
Don't Miss: the Atlantis hotel

Pros: the relaxed mood of all and the service of those same people

Cons: an accident happend and we were unable to get into out cabin when getting off in Miami