Make the Best of it Cruise

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 28, 2006
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
We were scheduled to go to Nassau, Bahamas and due to hurricane Ernesto we had to detour to Cozumel, Mexico. Overall we had a good time and the ship was a beautiful one. There was plenty of entertainment on the ship to keep us occupied. I'm sure I would have had an excellent time had I not been to Cozumel previously. The cruise director, Mr. Davis, did an awesome job of keeping everyone's spirit high despite the change in ports. Couldn't argue much with the bargain that I received on the cost of the cruise. Thanks .

Pros: It was a beautiful ship

Cons: I did not get to go to the Bahamas.