"An awesome family vacation"

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Majesty of the Seas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)

Sail Date: April 07, 2006

Ship: Majesty of the Seas

Review Summary

I have been on 7 cruises and 6 out of them were RCCL. Nonetheless we had a awesome time. It was the first time bringing our kids, ages 13 & 16, and they loved it. I have a girls weekend planned in Dec. planned and its the only way to travel. I'm planning a family reunion for next year also. I can't say enough about the service and the food is fabulous. The shows were great. Can't wait to go again..

Ship Experiences

The rooms could've been alittle bigger but you really don't spend much time in there.

Ports Of Call

We actually had gone over to the Breezes excursion for the day. It was a beautiful hotel and the food was great. But it would've been nice if we were told it was Spring Break. There was about 500 kids under the age of 21 that had been drinking for about 3 days straight. But it was nothing out of control.
Don't Miss: Coco Cay

Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)

We were blown away on how they hadeverything set up for you. It was great and highly recommended.

Pros: The hospitality and service that RCCL gives

Cons: Coming home