Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review

Was Treated Like Royality

September 2000, a good friend and I decided to spend a little money and treat ourselves to a cruise. I went with no expectations (especially because it was soooo cheap) and was I very pleasantly surprised. From the moment we got off the plane to the moment we got back on again we were showered with attention and wonderful service. It started at the ticket counter when I announced to the lady at the counter that this was our first cruise and we were sooooo excited, she upgraded our cabin at no charge. Then we met our cabin steward... what a great and towel talented gentleman. The food, the waiters, the music, and the entertainment......... everything was perfect. So perfect that January 2002, my husband and I and another couple are going on the 4 day cruise. It was the best money I ever spent!!!!