Maasdam Cruise Review to Alaska

Alaska 14

Sail Date: July 18, 2016

The best part of the cruise was the spa treatments I got. I would have liked a better food selection at the Lido buffet. My experience at the other food choices were not very good. The crew was very nice and did a excellent job during the cruise. I would recommend, but with a word of caution about the food.

A little small but nice

I was in a scooter cause my legs don't work very well. Getting around the ship was very easy except for getting it into the cabin. The door way is very small.