Maasdam Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Imhad a great time.

Sail Date: March 29, 2016

I thought I might be lonesome on this cruise, since I have always had a room mate on the last 16 cruises. However, I met a lot of new friends. Ihad chosen the open seating arrangement, and I usually shared the table with others. It was wonderful. No bad match ups!!

I got along cveryw ell withthe contract Priest for the cruise.  We hit it off very well.

I was very pleased with this cabin. It was not cramped at all. I wish they had a walk in shower, as I have arthritis and it was difficult climbing in and out of the tub.I wish they wiuld do away with tubs!! Next time I will request a walk in shower.

The Maasdam is a beautiful, well equipped ship. The staff are so pleasant and cordial to all. I have never seen a staff person with an "attitude". They can't do enough for you. They are always smiling.

1 Comment