Maasdam Cruise Review to Transatlantic

Sail Date: October 30, 2015

Room Type: Suite

To the Captain of Maasdam

Greetings and Salutations;

I just wanted to take a moment to say congratulations - well-done regarding your staff and operations.

There are several reasons why I chose to cruise with Holland America, but the main reason is your staff professionalism.  I have quietly observed how each member brings out the best of even the worse passengers.  Your staff  act and operate as a family demonstrating patience and kindness.  Yes, I know it is most likely mandatory to smile and greet, but thankfully most project sincerity from their heart.  I would like for you to thank each of these professionals personally from me.  Starting with Mr. Anwar and Mr. Buda.  I love waking up every morning to their sense of dry but hilarious humor.  Even singing….Anwar actually sings!  I love the way Ms. Kenneth calls me Mummy.  I have no children, but if I did, I would cherish all of your staff as my own.   I lost 4 pounds and gained 5 all due to the one and only Ms. Fifi.  OH MY GOD- she deserves her own television show, in addition to being  a great psychiatrist if all problems could be solved with ice cream.

Sir, I lost my Mom- my best travel mate ever and depression started setting in…but then I starting sailing on your ship with your staff and now all is well.  I even signed up for another cruise.

Please thank the spiritual Ms. Yana, the happy greet me in the morning Mr.  Joseph, Mr. Edgar, Mr. Wimbo, and definitely the Head Lido supervisor.  My reasoning for asking you to give my respects to your staff is because you most likely always hear the negative and rarely the positive.

A special appreciation goes to Janos and DebbieDeimante made waiting for the shore excursion departures extremely entertaining.

Your staff had everything to do with me signing up for a 3rd cruise.  I hope you are as appreciative as I am.

Thank you and again, congratulations on a job superbly done.

All is Well