Maasdam Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Best trip ever for my mother

Sail Date: August 15, 2015

was a very nice cruise, especially for my 89 year old mother, although she had a rolling walker, it was too much walking for her. we was able to rent a wheelchair, which was non stop for her, she was able to get around the entire ship, staff and other travelers were vere helpful. The handicap cabin was excellent. The trip to Canada was awesome. Catholic Mass daily, and other religious service. A +

The services was excellent, able to get a needle holder for my mothers insulin syringes, provided all the extra's more ice buckets
Children's Programs N/A

Done like photo taking during dinner, also too expensive,Took my own pictures.