Fun summer Family Vacation.

Maasdam Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

7 Night Canada & New England Discovery (Montreal To Boston)
Sail Date: August 08, 2015
Ship: Maasdam

My wife and I have never been to the North East part of North America, either US or Canada.  This was an opportunity to share a vacation experience in a new part of the Continent. The itinerary for the trip was created by another family member and we just kind of invited ourselves along. That made it super easy. The Holland America cruise fit perfectly into the places we wished to visit. I enjoy the cruise because I hate to pack and unpack at each point of interest. This was not our first cruise, however it was our first cruise on Holland America Line. This was one of the smaller ships we've been on and it all met my expectations perfectly. As you would expect the crew were friendly and helpful. All in all it was the major piece of a great vacation.

Nice, clean maybe not large

Cruise St. Lawrence River