Maasdam Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Wasted Money

Sail Date: September 20, 2014

My wife and I planned this cruise primarily to see Arcadia National Park in Bar Harbour. Some friends talked us into going on an additional excursion in Bar Harbour that preceded the Arcadia trip.I contacted Holland and they said we would not have a problem making both trips. The Maasdam was having trouble with it's tenders (life boats ) and guests were late getting to their excursions. We made the first, but because it was late getting back ( 5 min.), we missed the Arcadia trip that left on time. My wife and I have visited many National Parks in the US and had hopes of adding Arcadia to our list. We did not because of Holland's problems both on ship and ashore.

Hot water adjustment in shower did not work, elevators intermittent, tender problems
Excellent