FAB-U-LOUS!!!!

Maasdam Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

7 Night New England & Canada Discovery (Boston To Montreal)
Sail Date: September 10, 2011
Ship: Maasdam
This was my first cruise..so I have no other to compare with. So from here on I will only compare with Holland America. I thought it was great!!!! Loved it, Loved it. Every part. So much to do and the port days where fun. Would have liked more time on shore...but understand you have to keep moving. I can always go back and revisit on my own some day.

We didn't go into Sydney. We walked around Cape Breton and there isn't much there.
Very pretty. Pretty houses and friendly people. Want to revisit this area again and explore around more.
Gorgious place. Friendly people. Cute shops. Streets are lovely. Love it here!!
Like this area alot. Ofcourse the weather was in our favor so the flowers where pretty and lots to see and do.
The was our only excursion trip. Did the 'Ultimate Green Gables' tour. It was wonderful. This is one Island I want to revisit someday.

Pros: Everything...the food, the luxury, the service, etc.

Cons: lobster bisque soup

Recommends Maasdam? Yes!