the Criuse from Hell

Maasdam Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

7 Night Canada & New England Discovery (Boston To Montreal)
Sail Date: June 19, 2010
Ship: Maasdam
This decrepit old barge should be dry docked as it is way past its' prime. The bathroom was old and felt dirty along with broken tiles and caulking plastered everywhere. We could smell mold by the theater and the carpet must have been 20 years old.

The entertainment was the typical cheesy cruise ship groups. The food was very poor with many dishes being sent back uneatable. They seemed to gouge the customers for everything which tripled the cost. My wife and I had massages that cost $195 each and it was the worst one I ever had. My wife called it a $200 fluff!

VERY DISAPPOINTED!!! Don't go on this ship unlesss you live under a rock.

Pros: getting off the ship

Cons: bathroom, room,and food in that order

Recommends Maasdam? No.