Maasdam Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Time of our Life

Sail Date: October 01, 2007

Wonderful Staff!! We had an interior stateroom. It was kept very very clean. My wife brought everything but the kitchen sink and our statesman totally helped keep it all organized. I am 28 years old and we were the youngest couple on the ship. That was no problem with us because we were after a relaxing get away and thats exactly what we got. VERY few children on Holland America as a whole. I think I seen one kid the whole time.

Pros: mostly everything

Cons: early closure of bars and pools

Recommends Maasdam? Yes!