A Most Satisfying Experience!

Maasdam Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

7 Night Canada & New England Discovery (Montreal To Boston)
Sail Date: September 09, 2006
Ship: Maasdam
The ms Maasdam was a very clean and well-kept ship with an experienced and professtional staff. I was treating like royalty throughout the entire cruise. I honestly can state that I had no negative experiences on my cruise, in fact it was quite the opposite - the cruise was one great enjoyable experience! I have cruised with three other cruise lines and find Holland America Lines to be the premium cruise experience.
I plan to take another cruise in a few years to Alaska. I will be taking a Holland America Line ship for sure!
Thank you for a most wonderful cruise adventure!

Pros: Of course, I liked the food best! The evening meals in the dinning room were outstanding. It would be rare to experience meals like these in any of the best restaurants ashore. The food quantity, quality and presentation were superb!

Cons: There was nothing about the cruise that I did not like. However, to state what I