Maasdam Cruise Review

Once again Holland America has surpassed all expectations. Cruising the Western Caribbean for the first week of September was just what I needed after a long tedious summer. Relaxing and enjoying the sunshine, the shipboard activities, a couple of excursions was my main goal, and the Maasdam provided a wonderful break. I have only praise for this cruise line after trying several others...if your after peace, relaxation, excellent food and a pleasant trip, Holland America fits the bill. c.m.