Not so wonderful of a Cruise on Maasdam

Maasdam Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

10 Night Southern Caribbean Wayfarer (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 14, 2008
Ship: Maasdam
The only negative comment I have about the cruise wasn't so much that the air conditioning in the stateroom was working; But was told not 1,2,3, but 6 different stories as to why it wasn't working. I also heard other passengers complain about the stuffiness in their staterooms. At least I was provided with a fan that helped at least at night.

Other than being told different stories as to why the air conditioning was no working well in my stateroom, the staff was GREAT!

Pros: The Staff

Cons: Lack of Air Conditioning in the stateroom

Recommends Maasdam? Yes!