Maasdam Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Not so wonderful of a Cruise on Maasdam

Sail Date: October 14, 2008

The only negative comment I have about the cruise wasn't so much that the air conditioning in the stateroom was working; But was told not 1,2,3, but 6 different stories as to why it wasn't working. I also heard other passengers complain about the stuffiness in their staterooms. At least I was provided with a fan that helped at least at night.

Pros: The Staff

Cons: Lack of Air Conditioning in the stateroom

Recommends Maasdam? Yes!

Other than being told different stories as to why the air conditioning was no working well in my stateroom, the staff was GREAT!