Maasdam Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

WOW! what a cruise, it was GREAT!!!!

Sail Date: September 01, 2006

Holland America is the forth company that we have cruised with, they are a step above the rest. The crew was the best I have seen on a cruise ship
always smileing and acomadating. The food and waiters were out of this world, they seemed to know what you wanted before you asked for it(they were amazing) The wine selection was fantastic and priced right.
We loved the entertainment, the shows were on a par with Vegas and the multi piano bars are above and beond the competition. The only problem I have after this cruise is getting back into my clothes.
We will use Holland America and book it thru Alaska Air in the future---the really big thing, all those air miles. I like the pre payment of tips, it saves a lot of time.

Pros: the attitude of the crew and the service

Cons: the shore boats

the size of the ship was perfect, not too big not too small. The decorating was beautifull
best I have had on any cruise
perfect, never saw the room stewart, he seemed to know when he should take care of our room. IT WAS ALWAYS PERFECT!!!!
Always cheerful and helpful
Best I have seen on any cruise
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island