Maasdam Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Perfect weather for a New England Cruise

Sail Date: May 01, 2006

My spouse and I enjoyed the cruise and most of the port of calls. Some were too short which made it difficult to select shore trips since you had only time to go on one of them, and the one you selected may or may not have been what you had hoped for. The people in EVERY port of call was the most friendly I have ever encountered. Getting off in Boston and listening to some of the port staff conversations made me long for getting back on the ship and sailing back to Canada.

Pros: The weather was excellent at all the stops

Cons: Sidney as a stop was sort of a let down when compared to the other cities