Good and BAD points by rhmoenSail Date: / Traveled As: Couple
Size: Approximately 174-255 sq ft.
Occupancy: Up to 4 guests - some sleep 2
Amenities: Two lower beds that convert to a queen-sized bed a picture window private bathroom with tub and shower mini-safe flat-screen television telephone multi-channel music and a hairdryer. Some staterooms have a sofa bed and 1 upper berth to accommodate 2 more guests.
Please Note: Smoking is prohibited in all guest staterooms.
Modified Accessible Staterooms:829 amd 831 have shower only with small step step-into bathroom and standard interior and exterior door size.
Large Oceanview Stateroom SZ Cabins:
Large Oceanview Stateroom SZ cabins can be found on:
ship needs work by BKisleySail Date: / Traveled As: Couple
Beautiful New Zealand and Australia by esclydeSail Date: / Traveled As: Large Group
Relaxing Cruise by alsor135Sail Date: / Traveled As: Family (older children)
Large Oceanview Stateroom SZ Cabins - Oceanview
Other categories for Oceanview cabins include:
- CA - Lanai Oceanview Stateroom
- CQ - Large Oceanview Spa Stateroom
- DA - Large Oceanview Stateroom
- SC - Large Oceanview Stateroom
- SD - Large Oceanview Stateroom
- SE - Large Oceanview Stateroom
- SF - Large Oceanview Stateroom
- SG - Large Oceanview Stateroom (Porthole Window)
- SH - Large Oceanview Stateroom (Obstructed View)
- SY - Large Oceanview Stateroom
- T2 - Large Oceanview Stateroom (Obstructed View)
- T5 - Large Oceanview Stateroom
Find a Cruise on Maasdam
*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.