Best trip ever for my mother by joannemauldinSail date: / Traveled as: Family (older children)
Size: Approximately 174-255 sq ft.
Occupancy: 2 guests standard
Amenities: Two lower beds that convert to a queen-sized bed a porthole window private bathroom with tub and shower mini-safe flat-screen television telephone multi-channel music and a hairdryer.
Please Note: Smoking is prohibited in all guest staterooms.
Modified Accessible Staterooms:501 and 502 have shower only with small step step-into bathroom and standard interior and exterior door size.
Wheelchair Accessible Staterooms: 704 706 709 and 711 have roll-in shower only and wheelchair-accessible doorways.
Large Oceanview Stateroom (Porthole Window) SG cabins:
Large Oceanview Stateroom (Porthole Window) SG cabins can be found on:
2 Maasdam Large Oceanview Stateroom (Porthole Window) SG ReviewsWrite a Review
time to retire Masdaam by jogeocalSail date: / Traveled as: Couple
Large Oceanview Stateroom (Porthole Window) SG cabins - Oceanview
Other categories for Oceanview cabins include:
- CA - Lanai Oceanview Stateroom
- CQ - Large Oceanview Spa Stateroom
- DA - Large Oceanview Stateroom
- SC - Large Oceanview Stateroom
- SD - Large Oceanview Stateroom
- SE - Large Oceanview Stateroom
- SF - Large Oceanview Stateroom
- SH - Large Oceanview Stateroom (Obstructed View)
- SY - Large Oceanview Stateroom
- SZ - Large Oceanview Stateroom
- T2 - Large Oceanview Stateroom (Obstructed View)
- T5 - Large Oceanview Stateroom
Find a cruise on Maasdam
*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.