Great adventure of Australia by buffalotomSail Date: / Traveled As: Couple
Size: Approximately 181-256 sq ft.
Occupancy: 2 guests standard
Amenities: Two lower beds that convert to a queen-sized bed sliding glass doors that lead onto the walk-around lower promenade deck sitting area private bathroom with bathtub and shower refrigerator mini-bar flat-screen television mini-safe telephone multi-channel music and a hairdryer.
Please Note: Smoking is prohibited in all guest staterooms.
Wheelchair Accessible Staterooms: 367 has roll-in shower only and wheelchair-accessible doorways.
Lanai Oceanview Stateroom CA Cabins:
Lanai Oceanview Stateroom CA cabins can be found on:
Good cruise, a few bumps by chces29Sail Date: / Traveled As: Couple
Good all around cruise, but certainly could use some improvement. by seeleyabSail Date: / Traveled As: Large Group
Lanai Oceanview Stateroom CA Cabins - Oceanview
Other categories for Oceanview cabins include:
- CQ - Large Oceanview Spa Stateroom
- DA - Large Oceanview Stateroom
- SC - Large Oceanview Stateroom
- SD - Large Oceanview Stateroom
- SE - Large Oceanview Stateroom
- SF - Large Oceanview Stateroom
- SG - Large Oceanview Stateroom (Porthole Window)
- SH - Large Oceanview Stateroom (Obstructed View)
- SY - Large Oceanview Stateroom
- SZ - Large Oceanview Stateroom
- T2 - Large Oceanview Stateroom (Obstructed View)
- T5 - Large Oceanview Stateroom
Find a Cruise on Maasdam
*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.