Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review

Contributor Level: Second Mate

Sail Date: September 10, 2017
Ship: Liberty of the Seas
Just got home off my second trip on the Liberty of the Seas and what a beautiful, well maintained ship! Every crew member always had a smile and a hello. You can tell every employee takes ownership of their ship. Food was consistent in the Windjammer and the Main dining room ( everyone has their opinion of food so I won't give mine). I really liked the live music around the ship. Pool deck to just about every bar, no shortage of live music on the ship. We had the drink package and no issues with lack of bar staff or wait staff around the pool deck. On 9/11, during the Captains update he asked for a moment of silence and you could hear a pin drop on the pool deck , it's was that quiet. That will be a moment I will always remember. Great vacation on the Liberty of the Seas!!