Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review

Liberty of the Seas
Sail Date: October 09, 2016
Ship: Liberty of the Seas
I just want to throw this suggestion out to all you fellow cruise lovers. I went on many cruises before I noticed in someone's photo of their room that all the walls of the cabins are metal. Now I bring several magnetic hooks and clips and put them on walls for hanging hats, lanyards, hangars with drying workout wear, etc. Easy peasey and very handy. I buy nice heavy duty ones ( dollar store ones aren't strong enough) and keep them in my cruise kit ready for the next cruise. Happy cruising y'all.