Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review

Sail Date: March 19, 2017
Ship: Liberty of the Seas
Just returned from march 19 - 26 cruise aboard Liberty of the seas , this was my 9th cruise, having 4 Carnival, 1 Norwegian the bal . RC I was hesitant about this cruise due to mixed reviews. I found the ship , food , entertainment, crew member to be above my expectations. Ease of boarding & dis embarking the easiest I have experienced yet. Also this was the 1st time I stayed in an inside cabin on any cruises ( typically balcony ) but wanted to try for future cruises.I have never slept as well as I did on this cruise, I also kept track of amount of time spent in the room daily it averaged 2 awakened hrs. on average getting ready in am & pm . If I had 1 thing to note about inside cabins we had a family of 3 sharing and never felt crammed in , now not sure it would be the same with 4 . The cost saving as opposed to balcony was more than worth it in my opinion. I wouldn't say I will never book balcony staterooms in the future , but I will not pay 3 to 4 times more for 1 and no longer fear the lowly interior staterooms . Hope this helps !