Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Sail Date: January 22, 2017
Ship: Liberty of the Seas
I'm fairly new to cruising and have been on Carnival Magic and Royal Caribbean Liberty of the seas. I thought I would try both based on reviews. I felt that what I spent on both ships were about equal. I followed the instructions that the ships recommended for embarking and debarking, On the Magic I had to wait in a long line which felt forever, but Liberty was smooth and fast. Room service, I have say was prompt and good on the Magic but not as much on the Liberty. Employees on both the ships where welcoming with smiles and friendliness. Carnival's shows were so-so but Royal Caribbean shows were fantastic! I would get bored on the carnival magic but RCL Liberty always had something for me to do. The carnival is definitely more of a party boat,Royal Caribbean seemed more family oriented. I gave the Carnival magic three stars but I gave Royal Caribbean liberty of the seas five stars. I will for sure be traveling with Royal Caribbean again!!!