Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

I don't know what to title this

Sail Date: September 18, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

The cruise was really good. I'm young, though, so the closing down of almost everything around 10 P.M. wasn't exactly thrilling. Especially the pool bars. Smokers tend to gather on deck 11, but if they want a drink at night then they have to go up to Olive Or Twist on 14.

Rembrandt was a very pleasurable experience. Brian Pires was the best waiter we could have ever asked for. He truly displayed impeccable service, and no one in my group could ever thank him enough for that experience.

Overall I was very impressed with the ship and offerings, so thank you all for a grand time.

1 Comment