Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Sail Date: July 24, 2016

This was the best way my husband and I could have celebrated our 30th Wedding Anniversary.. From the time we got aboard the ship everyone was so very helpful.. The food was amazing and the ship was extremely clean.. Our was was very nice and the beds were very comfortable.. I just can't say enough about what a pleasure it was..

Our cabin was very well taken care of by Jomil he was very friendly and took great care of us!!

Make sure to read the schedule for the day so you know what is happening on the ship..