Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

I've had better.....

Sail Date: June 26, 2016

I started sailing on RC in 1999 and loved it.  Been on NCL and Carnival as well and always came back to RC. This trip was disappointing..... I had bragged to our grandson about what he would experience and it's just not the same experience as it used to be. No wine steward/bar service, and the assistant waiter could not understand English.The food overall was not good.what we used to get on the main dining room we now have to pay for in the specialty restaurants. Those three restaurants were wonderful.  The lobster /prime rib night in the aim dining room was good, but the other evenings were not. One evening following the lamb my hubby ended up throwing up in the bathroom on the way back from

our meal.  The Windjammer was DISGUSTING!!!!!!

Our cabin attendant was nice, but whatever happened to making towel animals? We got two on a seven day trip, and. I special welcoming for our grandson for his first cruise we had requested.

I used to really enjoy the band by the pool on deck 11, but they have vanished.  So did the midnight buffet and ice carvings.

To top it off, we got a different cabin than what we requested (through American Airlines) no pullout bed, but a bunk that dropped from the ceiling.  Try sleeping under a creeping bed for a week.   No sleep.

For me  no more Royal Caribbean.

Not what we requested