Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Beautiful Ship and Experience

Sail Date: June 26, 2016

I've sailed on Carnival Cruise line a few times and was impressed by Royal Caribbean.  The ship seemed nicer, the food seemed better, and things seemed better organized.  Had a blast (even though I took kids Wink)

For the time spent in the cabin the interior stateroom was perfectly fine. Nice that it stays nice and dark in the mornings also if you want to sleep in.
Main dining room was good but loved the specialty dining and worth the extra charge in my opinion

1 Comment