Food was very dis appointing!

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 19, 2016
Ship: Liberty of the Seas

This was our 4th RCL cruise, and there were a couple of situations that were very disappointing! 1st of all the quality of the cuts of meats at the Rembrandt dinning room at each of the 7 nights they were ordered were the absolutely  worst cuts of meat I have ever had ever anywhere!!!!!!! The Strip steaks, the Prime Rib cut, the Pork Tenderloin, even the Turkey slices! The cuts were so tough that I even had a problem cutting them easily with a steak knife! I sent 3 of them back, but the replacements were just as bad! It seemed to my wife & I both, that maybe the only way to get a good piece of meat was to order it off the "extra charge" menu, & I take great offense to that, and we have sailed on 10 other cruises with other lines without this problem! On many other cruises we had a delightful experience in the main dining room, but to say the least this was didn't make the cut! Don't blame the waiters as their service was very good!!!!! 2nd problem, was on Fri. afternoon/eve as my wife & I cleaned up & dressed up early before dinner so we could  have a couple professional pictures taken! When we went to the photo shop @ 4:30 there were 6 photo employees at the cash register and we were told that no one would take a photo of us until 5:00 pm! I will tell you that dis appointed me as much as anything else on the cruise! So as you can see we are not "happy campers"! Other than these incidents the service was fine!

Great Cabin! Great cabin Steward!