Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Enjoyable Cruise

Sail Date: May 29, 2016

Great cigar lounge for my husband, he said we are not going back to Carnival unless RCI gets rid of the cigar lounge. Negative was RCI recommending a cigar shop in grand Cayman that sold fake Cuban cigars, one look and my husband could tell that they were fake. I feel bad for the first time cigar smokers looking for a Cuban cigar and trusting RCI's recommendation to only be taken advantage of by the dishonest shop..

Everything was good about the cabin except the size of the shower which seems to be the trend on newer ships these days, my husband usually goes to the fitness center to shower.