Fun, relaxing cruise

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 08, 2016

I've been on all of the cruises from Galveston and I always enjoy this route.  Royal Caribbean's newly remodeled Liberty of the Seas was a fun and relaxing vacation.

I find that Royal Caribbean's dining experience is best in the Royal Dining Room at dinner. I am not as impressed with their buffets as I have been with other cruise lines, but the dining room service and food as well as the specialty restaurants are superb.

I enjoyed the new slides.

Many of the shows are exceptional, I just don't find that they have headliner shows every night for all ages -- this cruise tended to cater to the older guests as a lot of the musical shows were centered on 70s.

No applicable to me. But I did find that the children were kept separated from the adults which I appreciate.

Really enjoyed the art work on this cruise. Also, the main theatre was decorated in lighter tones which made it seem more open and brighter and newer than most ships.

We enjoyed having the balcony, but will probably go back to interior promenade staterooms for future cruises. I don't think it's worth the extra $700.