Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

AWESOME cruise. Thanks,!

Sail Date: April 24, 2016

Perfect weather.  Best food/entertainment/itinerary on water.  Two bucket list destinations checked off in one week.  REALLY????  Yes!  I miss the Caribbean water already and I'm only back a few days.  :-(

Cruise Photos

Cabin / Stateroom Small but Royal Caribbean puts memory foam (thick) on the beds. Better than most hotels.
Not a SINGLE bug on board from Houston to Belize and back????? Yep.
Belize snorkeling and Chichen Itza in one trip. Two bucket list destinations in two days. AWESOME.
World-class. Laughed till I hurt at the comedian and the guitarist must have had 20 fingers.
They understand customer service and were amazing.
Sooooooooo good. Especially soup, lobster night, desserts, drinks, and, well, everything.
Galveston, Texas
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Jungle was awesome... monkeys and birds on your shoulders.
Belize City, Belize
Wonderful reef... I wish I would have had time for a cave tubing experience too.
Chichen Itza was amazing but I overheated. I should have taken one of those neck cooling ties.

They have a secret Indian/curry menu in the main dining room. GOOD STUFF.