AWESOME cruise. Thanks, Cruise.com!

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 24, 2016
Ship: Liberty of the Seas

Perfect weather.  Best food/entertainment/itinerary on water.  Two bucket list destinations checked off in one week.  REALLY????  Yes!  I miss the Caribbean water already and I'm only back a few days.  :-(

Sooooooooo good. Especially soup, lobster night, desserts, drinks, and, well, everything.

World-class. Laughed till I hurt at the comedian and the guitarist must have had 20 fingers.

They understand customer service and were amazing.

Not a SINGLE bug on board from Houston to Belize and back????? Yep.

Small but Royal Caribbean puts memory foam (thick) on the beds. Better than most hotels.

They have a secret Indian/curry menu in the main dining room. GOOD STUFF.

Jungle was awesome... monkeys and birds on your shoulders.
Wonderful reef... I wish I would have had time for a cave tubing experience too.
Chichen Itza was amazing but I overheated. I should have taken one of those neck cooling ties.