Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Liberty of the Seas

Sail Date: February 07, 2016

The main negative for my trip was the food.  It was beautiful and there was an abundance of it but to me I like more flavor in my food.  I do realize that the cruise line has many age groups and they have health issues but that was the only thing that I found to complain about.  They were very accomodating to give me anything that I wanted such as vegetable plates, salads, soups etc.  I thought it was pretty funny that one time I was so full that I said I wanted "nothing" for dessert, and my waiter, Arnold, who was excellent, brought over a covered dish, after all the others were served, to surprise me with a different dessert....It was a plate with "N O T H I N G" written in chocolate sauce. He had such a cute personality!  Our drink server, Ivan, had an over the top personality too.  He had us laughing every time he was at the table, which was frequently. Unfortunately, due to the weather, we were unable to stop at Grand Cayman, and I am a shopper, but the captain only was thing of our safety.

Juan took good care of us! Every time we came back to the room we could tell he was there. Exceptional!
Galveston, Texas