Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean

Good Ship, Good route - Labadee,

Sail Date: March 01, 2015

Warning do not try and use your NEXUS card out of Ft. Lauderdale. This will create a hindrance that will linger throughout the cruise. Also\, If you are even moderately outgoing\, and want to have fun - buy the alcohol package. I am 25 and single\, and chose not too. I drank at a decent pace that seemed to increase day by day. It would have been a better deal for me to get the alcohol package. You HAVE to buy it on the first day. So don't drag your feet on it. We went back the next day and it was too late. All alcohol prices are advertised with out gratuity so don't be fooled. No doubt this is expensive but is the best way. Also take advantage of maxing out the amount of alcohol you can bring on the ship with you. One last note about service. Do not expect fast service when it comes to alcohol. Package or no package\, you get treated the same - snails pace!. In general I think this ship\, and course is nice. I thought the customer service was a little weak though. For example my boarding was delayed close to 4 hours\, and the only compensation I was offered was an hour of free WIFI. Seriously? It was RCI's fault.

Pros: Route\, ship amenties

Cons: Boarding\, unloading\, customer service

Recommends Liberty of the Seas? Yes!

Casino\, Club\, Bars\, Pool\, Karaoke\, Piano Bar\, Sports Court\, were all excellent. I only attended 3 shows because I was so busy. The shows ranged from B- to A-. Nothing was outstanding\, but everything was still entertaining.
Very polite\, and professional. The service people seemed less part of the show then I have seen on other boats.
very comfortable and adequate space.
Food was very good. Although there are many courses\, everything is very portion sized. I would have to order extra dishes on some of the nights. The ribs were hit or miss in Labadee. Everything else was great
This ship is very nice. Highly recommended