Coulda been almost perfect.....

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

9 Night Canada & New England (Cape Liberty Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 10, 2015

Cruise was very good. Evening shows were good. 'In the Air' was outstanding. comedian was good, Saturday Night Fever was good. Ice show was outstanding. Food was okay. Mostly ate upstairs. The first night dining experience was a disaster if you tried to do  'my time' around 6. 1.5 hour wait whether or not you had a reservation. The lines were out to the end of customer service!

Mostly elderly crowd (I'm 60 and was younger than most!). There were about 5 falls. They need to get rid of the step in the Schooner Lounge by making ramps. I almost fell several times and I saw an elderly man fall and hit his head. He was unconscious. The women working the bar did not understand when I was yelling for her to call the doctor!

Disembarking was infuriating. We let ourselves off. We went early to the Platinum theater. There was staff directing us to form a line.  Great! We waited for 45 minutes or so- appropriate- and there were about 20 ahead of us. When we started to move (thinking that we were leaving) they brought us through the Schooner Lounge into the back of the line in the Casino! There were people walking in all directions and no one explained anything. Why did the front suddenly become the back?????

​The elderly lecturer spent most of his time talking about WW 2 whereas it was supposed to be about the history of the destinations. I didn't really need to hear about Nazis at that point.....

​Otherwise, staff was friendly, the gym is big and may be the best that I've seen.

Cabin was standard. One hint- to get hot tap water, you need to turn on the hot shower