poor service & food

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

9 Night Canada & New England (Cape Liberty Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 27, 2015

I don't recommend this cruiseline because  they nickel & dime you for everything you pay 1 price & you are charged for everything, including water.also the food was 2nd class, served the same thing over & over.. asked for wheat bread did not have,  had to serve yourself from buffet, which on other cruise lines we were served, had to go sandwiches at enterally differant floor from dining room,  also  schedule of shows were horrible had to rush before dinner to see them, never in my cruising did I ever experience anything like this.  the off trips were a waste of money,  paid to have tours & have to do everything yourself, worse cruise I ever had,   servers  were good, & ship was nice.