Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Love Liberty of the Seas!

Sail Date: July 11, 2015

This was my 4th Royal Caribbean Cruise, but my first on a ship this large. I absolutely loved it! The ship was beautiful and  the entertainment was great...especially "Saturday Night Fever" and the Ice Show. My Time service in the dining room was a little slow at times but with 4300 meals to prepare, it's not surprising.  I look forward to taking another cruise on "Liberty" in the future.

This cabin was the largest cabin and balcony we've experienced. Loved the extra room.